Daily Gratitude Group

)grateful for my mom. Grateful for meditation. Grateful for growth.

3 Likes

I am grateful for physical strength and for not having any booze in the house.

4 Likes

I am grateful I have a meaningful job that allows me to do good things for others. And I’m pretty good at it, too!

2 Likes

I’m thankful for a quiet evening and warmth.

Grateful for this:

7 Likes

I’m grateful to only have a cold instead of being hungover and have a cold.
Also, for chocolate!

1 Like

Grateful I have two new hobbies…tap dancing and quilting. I think about each of them before I go to sleep.:dancer:t4:

I’m grateful for my family. Wife and daughter who is still at home. 20 year old daughter who is at university. No matter how bad I’m feeling when I get home. By the time we have had dinner I’m feeling happy because I’m with the people I love and who love me. My younger daughter has been giving me a hug every day.

2 Likes

I am grateful for a barn full of hay, working heated water bucket, freshly bedded stalls, crisp carrots, and healthy horses. Why in the world did I ever let drinking get out of control?

I am grateful for my fiancé, for his constant love & support, and for his strength & patience.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ve made a few quilts and it was a lot of fun. Tap dancing was fun too, but it’s been ages since I tap danced😀

1 Like

I think the majority of us have let it control us. We’re all on an amazing journey. Work in progress🖒

I’m grateful that I have a place to crash that isn’t the street out in the cold.

4 Likes

I am grateful I have a wonderful group of friends and family

I’m grateful for the tears I shed today.

I’m working from home today, and when I do, I have “listening parties” in my office all day on my turntable. Was trying to figure out what to spin next when I just read your comment – you’ve inspired me! Thanks for unintentionally helping me pick :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet! Any day is better with some Pearl Jam - especially in vinyl!

1 Like

Mate, I am grateful that you do too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: It’s the closest I’ve ever been to having to rough it outside when it’s as cold as it is, but thankfully I have one more layer of supports keeping me inside and warm while I try to find stable housing and an income source. So my appreciation and gratitude for it has shot up 1000x more than ever.

1 Like

Ive said it to people before; Homeless, drunk, high and penniless is the most frightened ive ever been in my life, i dont ever want to experience it again. May I ask, where are you based?