Daily Gratitude Group

I am grateful for seven days of sobriety. It’s been a good seven days!

3 Likes

I’m grateful for my health and that of my kids and spous :pray:

2 Likes

I am grateful for cheese, baguettes and jam. 'Tis a great day to eat them, so I did. :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I am grateful for my physical health. And to have a roof over my head.

2 Likes

I am grateful for the twelve steps and a relationship with God in my life today

2 Likes

Today, I am grateful that in 2 hours I’ll have my 1st 24 hours clean & sober again. That my dad is recovering well in the hospital from a stroke.

6 Likes

Today I am grateful for making it through the holidays without drinking. I didn’t do it by my strength but by Gods.

5 Likes

Today I am grateful that our community has grown by quite a few members who want to explore sobriety together, and have their own experience, strength, and hope to share with us.

5 Likes

I am grateful for all the support, encouragement and comfort I have gained from joining this group.

2 Likes

I am grateful for finding this app and this community. Reading through the feed and seeing everyone’s positive outlooks has made me feel better and given me some motivation .

2 Likes

What book are you reading? I hope you are keeping up with it today! I love reading and understand what you mean.

I’m grateful for my Dad!

1 Like

I am grateful today for my sobriety. My husband is driving insane at the moment, but he did make us breakfast and he is passing the vape so I guess that’s good too. Lol

I am grateful for the roof over my head. Saw so many homeless people today :sob:

2 Likes

I read Codependent No More. Even if you don’t identify as being codependent, there are some really great lessons in it, as well as advice on healthier choices in terms of relating to others and taking care of your own needs, etc.

1 Like

Today I am grateful for the passing of time. In my worst moments, when I believe I’ve lost all ability to mitigate the situation or find hope, all I need do is exist. A future moment will find me to give the spark I need to get on my feet again.

1 Like

This morning, as I prepare to return home, I am grateful for so much. More than I can even begin to describe. The last 2 weeks were life changing and have affected me in ways I can not fully comprehend. For this moment, I am in love with my life. So, I’m grateful for this space I am in. This in-between-time, where I can see and feel, clearly, just how beautiful life can be IF I remain sober. If I walk a narrow path and regain control of myself.
When I step off that plane later today, I’ll be stepping into a new story.

3 Likes

Today I am grateful for my niece. Getting to spend the next to days with her, just us girls. :slight_smile:

Love this so much!

1 Like

Today I am grateful for Christmas break to be over and my son going back to school! :rofl: I still have my 4 year old daughter at home with me though and I do work from home so I’m also grateful for those things as well. I’m grateful for the adrenaline pumping through my blood begging me to go on a run and I did!!

1 Like