Daily Greeting #2

Seems the old one is closed so I’ll start a new one. I can delete if there’s already another

13 Likes

Good morning folks. Back to regular work today. No offsite learning for me. It was pretty good. Interesting & informative. I was able to sit & listen. We engaged & talked but no mandatory group hugs or icebreaker activities :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Oh and hugs congrats @keiti on the four months! I went to reply in old thread but it closed as I was going to type. I agree with the others, you’re awesome! Hope you have a great day! :kissing_heart::hugs:

4 Likes

No trust exercises?!

3 Likes

It’s not the daily greeting thread untill @funnydad shows up. :wink:

8 Likes

Haha nope. Is that like when you fall back & someone catches you?

2 Likes

That’s the one.

4 Likes

Thanks @Salty . I was a bit worried for couple of seconds :speak_no_evil: glad we’re back on the saddle

2 Likes

@keiti your words in previous thread…

2 Likes

Yupyup, hello good people,
All the best for today have-a-nice-day-sms

3 Likes

If we ever have a real life group gathering we are def going to do some group, team and trust activities :rofl:

9 Likes

Don’t worry Hanana, I’ll catch you. You can trust in me! :joy:

5 Likes

Geoff will be the first to volunteer to fall! :grin:

No worries-it won’t look like these! :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl: never trust an addict?

5 Likes

I’ve got no problems with that Mandi!

2 Likes

If we’d be in Finland I’ll add Benji edit bungi jump in minus degrees after sauna

3 Likes

Straight from the sauna to a bungi jump?
Don’t you lot do saunas naked? Surly the straps will chaff!

4 Likes

Ofcourse, going to the sauna with clothes on is like… well you figure it out :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Great idea, but I’m afraid that after this boot camp, TS will be closed for good

Morning. Had an ridiculously hard night. Almost packed my bags and disappeared. I am here though still and it’s a new day.

Counseling session (counselor was extremely compassionate towards me) but it didn’t go well. Won’t be seeing my daughter for a while I guess. :-/

Sucks. Really sucks.

3 Likes