Daily Greeting

Ha ja ha you guys!

1 Like

Keep on laughing guys… This is a difficult couture to wear
Although the construction workers constantly wink eyes on me, what’s wrong with them :sparkles:

1 Like

I dont blame them your a beautiful banana unicorn :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

If they like tired old beaming ones…?

There the best kind :wink::wink:

1 Like

Happy earth rotation!

Zooooom! Day is off to a good start. Morning reading done, exercise too. Dancing muscles are sore (those ones you don’t think you have until they hurt), but it is such a good feeling.

Ronin is soooooo snuggly this morning. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

Awwwww :heart_eyes: Ronin looks so happy!! :+1::joy:

1 Like

Almost exactly the same…

1 Like

Good day all. Stay strong. Stay the course. bitmoji-20190930082226

5 Likes

Good night everyone :first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:Tomorrow another adventure

5 Likes

Good morning everyone hope everyone has a great day.

4 Likes

Sweet dreams! :hugs:

2 Likes

Night sweetie! Sleep well.

1 Like

And it has been! In my musical mind! :musical_score::headphones::violin:

5 Likes

Sounds like the “considering drinking” thing has been going around a lot. I am 2 days away from my annual guys golf trip to Atlantic City. This is the very same trip that I quit drinking a little over a year ago. Trash-talking emails and texts have been going around the past few days and most are alcohol related. I won’t be the only “dry” guy there, but even if I was I think I’ll be fine. But evil thoughts have crept into my head… “what if I drink for those 3 days and then jump back on the wagon?” “Maybe give myself a hall pass” But I spoke to my sponsor today and I’m feeling more grounded.

Whenever I start feeling like I’m bummed about not being able to drink, or I miss alcohol and might want to go back, I refer back to something that @Yoda-Stevie said to me early in my sobriety:

I’ll never mourn slavery and bondage. That’s what alcohol was. It was a chain and shackles, holding me down from growing and living life, enjoying all that I have been blessed with.”

12 Likes

This just reminded me of the scene from Finding Nemo:

Like, what would it accomplish? Fun for five minutes and then what?

I’m glad you’re feeling more grounded now and that your sponsor was helpful. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Triple digits Kairi. Well done.

3 Likes

Congrats on 100 days Kairi :heart::heart::heart: love your numbers. So proud of you girl. Million hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Amazing! Have an awesome day :hugs:

4 Likes

Well done on 100!

5 Likes