Daily Greeting

Uploading: 20190510_142507.jpg…

Didn’t get that pic. Nevermind. How did you get on

Good morning Mr Geoff :blush:

Hey Hanna. How’s it going?

Morning Geoff and Hanna…night tea over here

Good morning, good evening…having a cup of joe as we speak…and the gangs all here

Do you 2 ever go to bed before midnight?

Lol, not me…hey Chris

Whats up Tom…

On my 2nd coffee

1 Like

Not much. Chillin’…seems like the app is wonky for me all day. The avatars…now it freezes a lot. Anyone else? Tried everything

Had problems with avatars before.

Hi hi, great sunny morning in Finland. Birds are singing like hell. Its gonna be a warm day. Hubbie went to work already. Kids and dog are snoring. Cat is outside on lead for birdsquad :blush: so not bad. Tired though. Cannot get sleep but wake up very early… how about you???

Edit what is the problem with avatars?

Morning Tom :blush: Coffee here too and some bad habits… How is the world treating u today?

1 Like

Had some missing yesterday. Don’t know why l

Good! By bad habits I assume u mean cigs? Lol…used to do that till 10 years ago…then was nicotine free for 8 years. Now I chew the damn gum

Good morning Chris! How are u doing? tell me again what time is it there?

Good morning Hanna and Geoff…also saw some blank avatars, no other issues though…yet
9:55 pm

1 Like

@funnydad…you don’t have a time zone change in AZ right? So sometimes you are 1 hr behind me and sometimes 2?

Oh yes, sigh. I was without for 12 years (i quit when started to wait for my 2nd). Now it started again with just 1 tiny sig per day. Rest is history