Daily Greeting

:rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: oh!!!

1 Like

17th. They sound impressive, maybe a ball shaped tractor :thinking::thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: he does loves wheels!!

3 Likes

My friend did something similar to this. Cupcake cake!

7 Likes

Great idea :+1::+1:

This looks fab @Salty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Still looks challenging to me. :joy: I wanted to make one too for my little man. Maybe next year for his fifth. Iā€™d be more inclined to just add tractor toy like this oneā€¦ seems easier lol

6 Likes

Just an idea :point_down:

5 Likes

Bake square cakes and build one by sandwiching them together and cutting the shape out Fran.
Hope you can see what Iā€™m trying to say.

3 Likes

Wheres the fun in easy?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Looks good hun thanks, how are you??

2 Likes

Yes I think so! :+1::blush:

2 Likes

I used to visit the website cakewrecks.com a lot. Funny stuff.

5 Likes

Ha ha ha thatā€™s hilarious!!

4 Likes

I love the cakewrecks website! So so funny! I havenā€™t visited it in a while. May be time to check it out again!

4 Likes

Good day all. Stay strong. Stay the course.
bitmoji-20190929090832

6 Likes

What a wonderful and amusing cake conversationā€¦thank you all.
Hannabanana, I hope all us going well with your treatmentā€¦
Kairi, I dropped a piece of my wifeā€™s favorite pottery returning from a party, yes I was quite inebriated, and still havent heard the end of it, YEARS laterā€¦
Fran, I was a straight fron the bottle kind of morning drinkerā€¦many, many sick mornings.
Geoff, maybe you could help the ladies with a cake mold cut to the shape of a tractor or just swing by with a real one for a dayā€¦
James, thank you for the tour of your neck of the woods, quite enjoyableā€¦
Brokentowholeagain, itā€™s good to see your sticking aroundā€¦these are a good bunch of peeps hereā€¦
Saltychick and Cate, great cake ideas, I especially like the one with the chunk dog outā€¦
Hope you all are having an awesome sunday,
bitmoji-20190929092703

9 Likes

Hey hey hey Funnyman! Looking cool as ever buddy!

3 Likes

Oh yes straight from the bottle if there was one lying about, the quickest and easiest fix. Makes me sick thinking about it now.

No cake suggestions to throw in the mix??

3 Likes

Towards the end I used to buy a quart of whiskey on the way to work and put a tot in my coffee. If I ran out by lunchtime Iā€™d go and get some beer for the afternoon.
I canā€™t believe I used to be ok doing this.

3 Likes

Scary to think isnā€™t it! Iā€™m glad you dont do this anymore I would worry about you!!

2 Likes