Daily Greeting

Id say this it’s your own self controlling you or trying to. Recovering is kind of free falling and emotional rollercoaster. I couldn’t handle it without groups.

1 Like

I’m gonna try again get some sleep. It’s 2 am here. Good night all and well done @LovelyLya :hugs:

3 Likes

Sweet dreams @Fireweed

1 Like

Don’t know what’s up with me today.

I seem to be able to forget when I’m just chatting away to you guys, but otherwise it feels worse today. Just feeling really depressed, lost, incapable, frustrated. Scared of getting stuck where I’m at. Personal battery is dead. Not as bad as it could be though, maybe I just have to plow through with feet dragging…

3 Likes

Hugs @ifs if you want them
I am here for you

1 Like

Hey James. Just really poking my head in here for the first time. Hope you are ok man…peaks and troughs man - keep plowing through this trough, feet dragging and keep your eye on the peak ahead. I love when you are in stride and riding high, and I know you’ll get there again soon…

3 Likes

James, did you eat enough, take vitamine D? Had your blood tested? Not that it isn’t mental, but these are good to check every now and then. How is your vitamine B and magnesium intake? Very important for dealing with depression and for us who have messed with chemicals any kind. Million hugs my friend :hugs:

1 Like

Good earth rotation all. It’s gonna be an interesting week. Sobriety, piece of mind and happy moments to everyone :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Right back at ya Hanna…

1 Like

Night/ Morning all.
@ifs, hope you feel better tomorrow buddy. A good night’s sleep if you can.:hugs:
@Fireweed, hugs may lady🤗

2 Likes

Morning &hugs back Geoff
Kairi :rofl:

2 Likes

Zap time, gonna be…

1 Like

:zap::zap:
(010101010)

1 Like

Another Monday. Have a great week, everyone

4 Likes

bitmoji-20191007073138
I’m back! :roll_eyes: Looking forward to catching up with everyone, but first I have to catch up with work. Hope everyone is doing well. Missed you all while I was away! :hugs::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Are you a superhero yet Hannabanananana??

4 Likes

Sadly not, turning green though… :alien:

1 Like

Sad-Face_o_17185
I’m sorry to hear this…feel better.

3 Likes

Good day all. Stay strong. Stay the course. bitmoji-20191007062656

3 Likes

Love you guys a lot

6 Likes