Daily Greeting

Yessssss!!! One year :laughing::sob::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::zipper_mouth_face::exploding_head::scream::blush:

3 Likes

That is freakin awesome Hanana! Come here and get a big hug my lovely lady of the Fins!

2 Likes

Catched it, was on it’s way to Moscow :open_hands:
Thanks my very best Geoff in the world :blush::hugs::pray:

1 Like

SX258_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

So proud to know you :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::+1::blush:

2 Likes

Wham bam thank you Fran :kissing_heart: happy to know you sparkling flower power :cherry_blossom::rosette::blossom:
Yours forever
Pink fluffy :unicorn: (you know the song?)

1 Like

I did not know the song…I listened on youtube…now I feel that will be in my head a while!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like

Fran that was the purpose :smiling_imp: recycled earbug

1 Like

Kairi, you beautiful soul. I’m amazed & proud if I’m inspiring to anyone. You inspire me :pray::star2:

1 Like

Ooooo you little minx you!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@anon12657779 love sense 8… I’ll rewatch!:heart:

Well again a new word I had to google :joy:
If I’m a minx you’re a goddess :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

One year!! Amazing! You’ve truly been inspiring. I love your strength, resilience, humour, kindness & fire. Hope you have the best day :balloon::tada:

1 Like

Aaawww thanks for such kind words :kissing_closed_eyes: love that I get to know you too

1 Like

I feel we should do something big. Something huge, something Aaawwwsome!!!
But I can’t think what!
bitmoji-20191008112813

5 Likes

20191008_063751

2 Likes

Hi Geoff. I was on a 3-day golf trip with friends… an annual trip that we’ve been doing for 25+ years. It uses to be 3 days of complete and utter drunkenness for me… this year I was the sober one and got to see everyone else get blotto. It was a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. As soon as I got home, my wife and I went to New York City for the weekend to celebrate her 50th birthday. We saw a show on broadway and had a fabulous time. I missed you all!

6 Likes

You seem to be already doing it :rofl:

I suggest everyone posts something, a meme, a pic, music or video clip, or something else that has been/is precious to their sobriety. But that’s just a suggestion…:shushing_face:

That medicine works miracles, I have some of my energy and clear head (what’s left of it) back. I’m so content I could purrrr :smile_cat:
nap time, whatsoever :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes I remember that now sorry. Well good for you Bill. You did say you had a few anxieties about it last week I think. Now it’s done you must be feeling really proud.

1 Like

I’m afraid all mine are really boring and not very celebratory.
The serenity prayer
The Acceptance page from the Big Book

1 Like

But they’re precious, Geoff. That’s what matters. Ok you wanna party? Then this suits me today

3 Likes