Daily progress day 3

Didnt sleep well last night heart racing all through drink , the anxiety it brings along with it. Did wake up not feeling as depressed got issues in my life that do need addressing but going for the drink will not help, focus on me first then get everything addressed with a strong sober mind feeling a little more determined couldnt of done this without this fab online support thanks

4 Likes

Great, keep at it :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For me day 1-4 always seems like the hardest , I can’t stop thinking about it every minute. Cheers we are gonna pull through this.

3 Likes

We will pull through I have to otherwise Im going to lose everything !!! Cleaning for me today is helping !!! Feeling alone in all this close family are supportive so that is helping

1 Like

You are definitely not alone, we are all here with you. Cleaning I find very therapeutic. X

2 Likes

Thank you ! Looking foward to a better future

2 Likes

Day 3 for me again. Felt so good last week at this point but then slipped and drank for 3 days straight. I’ve got to get a better plan in place. Hang in there it’s tough. Slept 10 hours and here I am having coffee and feel like I didn’t sleep at all.

Keep moving forward and focusing on staying sober today. Congrats on day 3!

4 Likes