Dating adverts

My ads are pretty innocent…

Yes- you use your phone to log onto SoberTime but desktop for anything dodgy :wink: Robins already confirmed it’s from our google searches so you’re sensible and don’t do dodgy searches on google :joy:

1 Like

Super busted!:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I recently deleted my Facebook app that’s why I got that advertisement.

1 Like

I’ve just paid £5.99

Worth it- as this app has helped a lot. And won’t get prompted with dating sites haha :joy:

Today is the day that everyone buys a membership :joy::joy:

1 Like

What!!! I had no idea… totally buying the app right now!

How do you become a Patron?

Worth it 100% with how this website has helped, bargin. I’ve paid more for a language translator which I’ve used 0 times. Use this daily a number of times

1 Like

Done! :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: no more ads for me. Perhaps it will cut down on how many errors and app crashes I experience.

1 Like

I don’t get any but I’m on IPhone. I can recommend :stuck_out_tongue:

Tbh most apps push it in your face. At least this isn’t focused on money making, it’s for helping people and it shows. I’ve been a member on here a year (I think) and never been prompted to spend money- that is what’s brilliant, happy to now though

1 Like

Agree :sunglasses: Thankyou for your support throughout btw

1 Like

Search and you shall receive!

Become A Patron

1 Like

Looks like they think I’m adult enough to handle things like this :joy:

3 Likes

See…I’m not adult enough to handle the advertisements :sob:

1 Like

Actually working on some pretty cool things for the iOS version. Usually Android gets new updates first, so I thought it would be fair to give the iPhone users a turn.

1 Like

Screw those dating apps. Just gimme a call :wink:

Having too much fun sobering, never going to be adulting.

I keep getting the same ad over and over from Rover- dog walking app that pays u to walk dogs lol pretty relevant