Day 0 today 😑

Made it to 68days then went out to celebrate 19yrs marriage with hubby…thought I was strong enough but just caved spur of the moment within mins it was as if I had never stopped drinking…that was last w’end…I swore that would be a rarity and stayed sober for 6 days…until yesterday after a 12hr shift I thought I deserved it :unamused::astonished: now feeling like the biggest idiot to have fallen for the lies I let myself tell myself :lying_face: anyway feeling blah :face_with_thermometer: as expected, couldn’t even get out of bed to take my daughter to her ice skating lesson this morning so pathetic. Well here I am again praying everyday to be stronger than my addiction.

1 Like

Welp, at least you know this part of your behaviour and habits… If it’s “spur of the moment” or a treat then you know you end up regretting it. Good on you for recognizing that, good on you for having the courage to acknowledge​ you’re not happy with your actions, good on you for trying at sobriety again.

2 Likes

Try not to beat yourself up! The addiction/mind is so dang ticky! The fact you made it 68 days is a great accomplishment so I have faith you can beat that number again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes