Day 1 again lost count of how many since 2015

Day 1 again lost count of how many since 2015 thought I would try it with you guys this time around 30 plus years of drinking is some habit !

9 Likes

I’ve had a lot of day 1’s but I guess if we keep trying it’ll stick at some point. I think that we are aware of our problem is important and wanting to improve ourselves is too. Let’s do this, one day at a time.

1 Like

Maybe try a meeting might help ,helped me wish you well

5 Likes

I feel your pain. I was full of good intentions and still am, most things I intend to do never materialise as they are just thoughts on a wim but with sobriety my intentions had to change into actions and by taking certain actions the result was I became sober.
Now I’m sober I intend to stay that way and I’m still taking the same actions.

6 Likes

Thank you for the replies.

2 Likes

You’ve got this. I’m here for you if you need anything. :heart:

Best thing we can do is learn from out mistake. As an alcoholic I was great at mistakes and not taking shit away from them. Now recovering alcoholic I analyze my mistakes and try to make sure they don’t happen again. Something else may pop up, but we adjust, and make the changes! You got this no doubt, came right back to a healthy group instead of staying out.

2 Likes

I mean, you’re here and you’re wanting to try, that’s all you can do, get back on the horse and ride again, my friend! :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Man, I’m sorry. I can relate… I got sick of my own shit. So I have a few 24 hrs. All I can say Is if you don’t put that first one in you, you don’t have to worry about the 3rd court or fifth

Acceptance is key. Realize your sick, and realize your part in your relapses