Day 1..... again

End of day 3 here…you got this buddy! :muscle:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

No mather how often one can fall isnt important,
Its about rising up again what really counts!!

Go go gadget good days ya’ll

1 Like

You can do it! I’ve been trying to get a good routine going…early to bed then up in the morning, gets kids off to school then off for a walk with the dog out in the bush then home to do an online workout…the FitOn app is freaking amazing…so sore this week (come on muscles!) but loving it! Waking up feeling so good…and proud of myself! It’s a long weekend her in New Zealand…just need to get through that and I should be fine :slight_smile: you can do it too!

3 Likes

Im starting over too… this is my 3rd try I think and this time really sucks!! Glad I am not the only one. I miss feeling good every day! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

it’s strange how it works isn’t it,I’ve had times when I’ve thought about quitting and it’s nearly killed me, cravings and tears and I’ve had times when I’m like OK I want to quit so I will, easy. If you still feel like you’ve got one more good session left in you it’s really hard, and I’m not condoning you do this but in my own experience I had that one last biggy and it made me feel so shit I’ve not touched anything for a month and not had one craving. That shit is evil and finally your heart body and soul just say fuck it I’ve had enough.

2 Likes