Day 1 clean from fentanyl heroin and xans need a lil encouragment 🖤

Today I quit fentanyl xanex and heroin after years of xanex and seven months of fent. Any tips of withdrawling from fent? Pain especially ? I tend to get extremely sick and throw up blood

2 Likes

Thank you so much , this made me cry. This wasn’t my decision to quit it was kind of forced but I know it was meant to happen . I’m so young you wouldn’t believe it . And in the most recent 2 months of fent I started throwing up blood everyday and I can’t keep any food down at all I’ve been living off of baby food and I know I’m going to die soon if I don’t stop. I’m trying to choose life I’ve been a slave to pills and hard drugs since I was 12 . I appreciate this so much I’m going to save it . God bless you and thank you so much for the encouragement I really needed it I’m bawling my eyes out :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I was about to post the same question… I recommend you look up local detox places that are available with a bed asap. Just two weeks is enough to get you through the difficult physical part. If you can get more time there, take it. Don’t do this alone, its too difficult and there are places designed to help you get through this part without relapsing… I’m not sure what country you are in, but I recommend looking up as many as you can on google … You will be OK x :100::grinning::sun_with_face::tada:

1 Like

Do u know if there is any for adolescents? I’m at my last resort I know I’m gunna need to go once they get unbearable

1 Like

Thank you so much you all are making me feel so accepted I’m crying so much I’ve never reached out this is amazing god bless you all

I’m currently dropping a marijuana felony and finishing my last year of school I’m scared of being sent to rehab and also there’s a lack of services for ppl my age

1 Like

I’m certain there will be. I think you will probably find it easier to find a place as adolescent. My theary would be because there are less adolescents than adults needing assistence . I could be wrong. Thats my thoughts. What country are you in ?

1 Like

If can access internet on your phone regularly, please do come back on here daily and check in and have a read of the threads. It will help you to stay focused :grinning::ok_hand::heart:

1 Like

US love and definitely

I def will thank you so much

You should be fine in the u.s… Google your heart and make some phone calls. You will be fine, if you feel like your going to relapse, come straight on here and post and Read… This forum works wonders and the people here are full of unconditional support and care :grinning::pray::tada:

1 Like

Will do thank you so much I wish you the best

I’m not sure what state you’re in or what kind of trouble you’re in but literally ANYONE can help you especially if you’re underage!! Cops, nurses at the hospital, anyone!! They can direct you and help you get into a safe medical detox!!! Good luck!! You can do it, but I’m going to tell you its going to be HARD so please DON’T GIVE UP, DON’T GIVE IN!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much . I just don’t know how to come clean to my family so I’m withdrawling on my own but I don’t know how long I can do it

You’d be surprised at how supportive a family can be. I know not all are like mine, but if it weren’t for my family I don’t know where I’d be right now plus it’s another security system for yourself that you then have to be honest to them as well which makes using a lot harder too. But you need to do what’s right for you and your body. If you’re throwing up blood, that’s a major issue that needs addressed. Withdraw from fentanyl is going to suck, trust me. You’re looking at like 1 to 2 weeks before you even feel like talking to anyone and even then you may just start crying for no reason. You’re going to have terrible tremors and sweats and chills and diarrhea. You won’t be able to sleep but you’ll be exhausted.

But, YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE DAY IN!!! You can do it! The most important part is making the choice to get off the shit and you’ve already done that so the rest is easy peazy!! Message me if you have any questions… I reached 1 year and 9 months on the 4th of December and was an opiate and amphetamine addict. I am. Not was. I’m just kicking the hell out of it anymore and you can too!!!

1 Like

Thank you ! I messaged you