Day 1 clean recovery start

This is my Day 1 clean. I am feeling very emotional. Want to cry. I am fearful. Don’t know what it is. But I am afraid of something

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new on here as well, day 5 for me. I can’t offer a ton yet as I am so new to this but every day has gotten better even in those for short days, it wasn’t easy but it feels amazing now, stick it out. This place has been a great resource for me. Just remember…….

The best things in life are on the other side of fear.

2 Likes

Congratulations on day 1 :slightly_smiling_face:

Im glad your here and have decided to start your journey of sobriety.

Stay strong i know you can do this !!

Keep reading through peoples posts, keep posting here to help you get through.

Please tell yourself these feelings come and go, they dont last forever and you are strong enough and worth it to not give up, please believe in yourself and you will get through this.

We are all here to help you too.

Imagine how you will feel tomorrow when you wake up knowing you made it through to this day, that strength and proud feeling you feel will carry you through the next day.

You made the right choice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on day 5 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One day at a time!! I’m so happy, still going through a lot but I can face it now :grin: have the most amazing day!!!

2 Likes

Sorry you have to feel this, but it’s a normal feeling the first days/weeks of your recovery.
But the good news is you will feel better soon if you push trough! :facepunch:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be ok. You’re in a safe place here. Change is scary. Even positive change can be unsettling and engender fear. What you are feeling is normal.

2 Likes

Thank you all, I am happy I made it today.
Good Night

3 Likes

This honestly made me happy! So happy you made it through the day!!!:grin:

2 Likes