Day 1 complete ! Thinking of the positives x

So yesterday I was in a major state of depression didnt get dressed ! In the evening I finished reading the easy ways for women to quit drinking! Fabtastic read ! Ive woke up today got dressed & going to start eating better the amount of weight through binge drinking and eating rubbish is ridiculous im now classed as overweight so its time for my health my body and my mind to be free from the Evil poison and look after myself ! Had some fantastic support on here yesterday thank you it has really helped ! & its good to know when a situation arises you can write it down here and help is given straight away !

3 Likes

So happy you have gotten through day 1. This is no small feat, because if you can say “no” to the drink that matters…the first drink, for day 1, you can do it for day 2, and 3, and so on.

You’ve decided to be better, now be better. Keep getting better at getting better. Better today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow better still.

Kaizen-1

4 Likes

So glad you made it thru your rough day and felt supported! That’s why we are all here!!! :heart: