Day 1 done

Well thats day 1 complete now for day 2 am ready foryou anybody else just finishing off day 1?

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats. 1 day at a time!

1 Like

Same here, I’m finishing day 1 and looking forward to future days

6 Likes

Congrats to you too!!

1 Like

Congratulations on a job well done. Can’t wait to hear about both of your day 2’s is tomorrow.

2 Likes

Way to go! We just had another drop into the Checking in daily… thread with their first day. You should come on by and say hi! :v:

2 Likes

Day 1 is the huge! I counted in minutes and hours for the longest time. You made excellent decisions today. Do the same tomorrow - and let us know how you are doing!

3 Likes

I’m new here, I only got the app a few days ago but it has helped me alot. It passes time, other people’s stories will inspire you. I just got 5 days on my timer a about an hour ago. I didn’t imagine myself at 5 days on day 1 but here I am.
Keep checking in and search this forum there is alot of good info here.

4 Likes

New to this chat too. My first day sober. Hoping to head for a healthier happier lifestyle.

5 Likes

Day 2 today and I’m nervous and excited. We can do this! Found a “SMART” meeting to go to tonight after work. Never been to one. (Eeps!) After work, and especially after a day like today that I know in advance is going to be stressful (big project now behind from hurricane Florence), is my #1 trigger. I’m trying to break the pattern of the post-work drink. Thanks for being here, everyone!

6 Likes

I havent done SMART, but if it does for you that AA does for me, it will be an absolutely life altering experience! Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks, I just couldn’t get on board with AA. I tried two meetings about 4 years ago…i already think this chat board might help me as much as anything. This is such a great community!!

2 Likes

Different strokes for different folks…SMART didnt speak to me. Only thing that matters us what works for you

I just woke up to day 2 just now. Feeling good that I slept and woke up clear for a change. Best wishes.:relieved:

2 Likes