DAY 1 new start

Day one
Laying in bed listening to my daughter chatting baby babbled words…my brain keeps wondering when’s it wine time😫
I need to keep busy and I didn’t realise how much I my body had started liking alcohol :confused::tired_face:

5 Likes

“For you and me” is a beautiful name to start your sober journey with! Good luck, you can do this!

1 Like

You have got this! Stay strong lovely!

1 Like

Thank you all xxx

Don’t be too hard on yourself k. Be kind! X

Praying for you. 24 hours without harming ourselves. No matter what I will not pick or use.
I started 4 days ago. Courage!!!

2 Likes

I think i need to start being kind to the people around me due to the alcohol i having been lieing to the one i love and i had to open up yo it all yesterday… i need to think about my daughter and my loves one this will help me…i need to earn the trust back and make my future bright again x

1 Like

Your doing great luv your future is bright xxx

And u can definitely achieve that I don’t doubt it. But first you have to forgive yourself for ur flaws. U are after all only human. As long as u don’t bully yourself in the process of healing people around you. Love yourself first and foremost. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So good you are recognizing the need to change when she’s still baby babbling. My boys are 6 & 7 now, and my eldest gifted me a wine glass for Christmas because he grew up knowing I loved wine. My youngest asked me if we could go to the wine store so he could get a sticker.

I quit 67 days ago.

Truth is I knew much earlier it had become a problem. It took me 7 years to come clean to my husband and work up the courage to be accountable.

You can do it. And you’re not alone. It’s a mommy epidemic.

2 Likes

Because I got in such a habit I started to believe I was the only mummy out there do I g it thatbi was a bad mum…now I realise I’m not just lost my way…I want to be healthy for my daughter and not this k about when I will have my next drink…don’t want her growing up recognising mummy likes the wine too much x

Thank you very much.
Union of prayers

Courage!!! And keep the fight