Day 116 and new!

Hallo. I’m new and undercover ‘blond’. Trying to figure out how to post and respond. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Haha, welcome on the forum. It takes only a little while to get the hang of everything on here, but then it’s easy.
I recommend reading on this forum daily, because it is really great for maintaining sobriety.
I can really recommend the thread called: Checking in daily to maintain focus #13. It’s for checking in daily which is really useful for maintaining sobriety.
Congratulations on 116 days , that’s awesome :smiley:

Hallo C. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

How and where did you do your bio about who you are and where you from?

Well, you are very welcome on here, everyone is on here to find help and mostly help others too. This forum is a lifesaver

@Erika
Step 1. Click your profile picture on the top right.
IMG_20200605_091432_736

Step 2. Click your username.

Step 3. Click preferences.

Step 4. Click the setting menu, which currently says account.

Step 5. Choose profile.

Step 6bio. Type your bio in the top box.

Step 6location. Tap the location bar under the bio and write down your location.

I recommend browsing through all preferences so you can see what else you can do in there

2 Likes

Got it! Yey!!

1 Like

My profile header and user card background don’t want to open

You found out how to edit a post, nice

Sjoe…the pressure…I’m sweating from all this computer work and acomplishments…

1 Like

I don’t have any experience with those, maybe someone else can help? @Fargesia_murielaecan can you help with those?

Hi and welcome!! I am one of the moderators here. :blush: When a new account is created, there are certain limits set on it, so you may have to wait a bit to update some info. Same with posting and giving likes. It doesn’t take long or too much participation before you are granted more likes etc. Hope this helps!!

1 Like