Day 12 of physical withdrawal

HALP! I don’t know how much longer this is going to last… I’m On day 12 of withdrawal and physical ones at that. Can’t keep anything down. Yesterday was A OK, but today? Nope. Back in the bathroom :frowning:

I’ve come so far and I don’t want to take anything other than Imodium.

1 Like

Opiates are a tough physical wd that last a while. I had loose stools for 3 months til they started to change. After a month or 2 you will start to go regular but still loose stools. You should be comin around a bit soon. My symptoms changed around 30days exactly and 60 n so on… Hang in there your getting close!

1 Like

Tramadol and Vicodin -_- the worst. . .

It is so frustrating. . . Yesterday I was ok. Today I woke up at 5am with stomach cramps again. Luckily I can work, but I am running to the restroom 5 times a day. I have finally been eating a little, so that is good.

It does get better, though I can’t speak to this particular DOC. I was a drinker and for the past week (33 days sober) have been enjoying sober poops again. They are wonderful and worth holding out for!

Also, I found peanuts or peanut butter can help. Good protein and slows down the train if needed.

2 Likes