Day 2.....help!

Today is day 2…laat night was the best night sleep I had in a while…but this morning is not so good…I wish I could quit crapping… :joy:…and for the ones telling me not to drink…I dont …i was on opiates for 6 years… Thanks for eveeyones support on her…it really helps

2 Likes

Hi Kacey its probably your body getting rid of all the toxins and waste, make sure you drink plenty of water and just eat dry food, crackers or toast. Itll settle :hugs:

1 Like

Ok babe…thanks so much

2 Likes

I was going to second the water cause dehydration can really mess you up. Like ER visit mess you up and I don’t know if you’re in the us but that’s EXPENSIVE!!! (I know cause I had to take my now husband once cause he got food poisoning so bad and his muscles all contracted.) all they did was put him in a bed and give him fluids but it was THOUSANDS of dollars. So. If you can manage to pound the water down please do.

2 Likes

Also. Good job on day 2!

2 Likes

Yes maam I will…thanks for looking out

2 Likes

Your body is releasing a lot of crap…literally. It is good to get it out. Pedialyte or something with electrolytes can help you from being dehydrated. Hang in there. :heart:

3 Likes

Pedialight. I always forget that stuff exists. Such a good suggestion.

3 Likes