Day 2 of not smoking weed

Well guys it’s day 2 and I’m feeling good right now but I’m headed to work until 4:45 pm it’s 6:27 a.m. here now i know it’s going to be hell after work but i will check in and read and maybe go for a walk today.

4 Likes

Keep it up! You can make it! I’m almost 2 days off weed & 2 days off alcohol! All I can think of is my Vaporizer, but I need to stay strong! If I can, you can too! 100!

Blessings from Germany!

Going for a walk is a great idea.

Take up jogging or running if you can. 3 to 4 times a week at any pace for 30min.

Rewires the brain, helps with sleep and the shot of endorphins is great.

1 Like

Quitting pot was almost harder for me then quitting crack and alcohol. I got “clean and sober” in AA on august 10th 2020. But I was thinking pot was “ok” to do in AA. After the first month or so I was with my Sponser and I had told him that I was eating edibles “only on the weekends” and he laughed at me and told me to come back when I was ready. But I was ready right then and told him “yes I’m ready” he told me to quit the THC all together. And so September 20th I quit that too. I was all gung ho about being over 30 days clean and sober but that was a lie now that I look back. So today I’m now over a month ( actually sober ) and I’m ok with that. But it’s been hard cuz it was the drug I enjoyed when I had nothing to do or just bored. Also I’m around it with family sometimes. But today I no without a doubt, that if I take one puff of weed, it’ll be a relaps. And I’m not going to trade my sobriety for a bit of escape from reality. Also I have no job, no hobbies yet in my life today and there are times I struggle. Filling that void has been hard but meetings, Sponser, step work and study guides are helping me along the way. I definitely couldn’t of done any of this by myself. So thanks for sharing.

1 Like