Day 2 sober and blessed

Day 2 sober after a huge relapse and I’m feeling blessed …. I’ve watched “road to recovery” and it has changed my entire perspective . I’m well aware there will be ups and downs but today is a good day and I’m grateful .

Thank you to all the individuals on this site , you’re helping more than you know . :heart:

19 Likes

Good for you! It’s a nice feeling isn’t it. One day at a time, ride the waves of life, and stay focused on what’s important: being present in life (sober) instead of running & hiding in the numbness & darkness of addiction.

Congrats on these 24 hours! I’m happy you’re feeling good about it. Maybe time for some nice chocolate? (That’s my thing obvs; I love a good quality chocolate as a treat :innocent:) What are you rewarding yourself with? A pat on the back, a nice home cooked meal, a hot bath with essential oils (or all these things :joy:)

4 Likes

Thanks @Matt ! It does feel amazing , I have to admit ! Ahhh i went with a classic - Chinese food take out :rofl: & a great self care hair treatment !

3 Likes

Good for you! Welcome back in soberland! :rainbow:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

1 Like

2 Likes

We can be sober date buddies. Day 2 for me too. Hoping to make this my last reset. Glad you are here!

5 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey buddy :heart: Welcome to day 3 together :raised_hands::raised_hands: we’ve got this :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes