Day 2 without beer

Yeah, I will definitely reach out here more if needed. I had a talk with my son and told him what I’m going to do, quit and get healthy again; he was so proud of me… That meant so much to me; we’ve been through alot together and having him proud just made my whole day! His dad died about 5 years ago because of drinking.
Anyway, I have a good mindset this time around. Knowing I can come here (you said I could, lol) whenever I need feels like support on speed dial~! TY all…

2 Likes

Loving this attitude @anon79808082 Are you going to try any meetings again? Know that I’m absolutely rooting for you!! One day at a time girl. :+1::slight_smile:

I’m thinking of it; I may… it is hard to walk in there but it gives me something to do also in the evenings. And thank you Cristel, I so appreciate you in my corner!

2 Likes

Well if you want an opinion…I think you should go. I’ve been to several in the last few weeks (one when I really didn’t want to go) and I don’t regret going to any of them. It’s definitely helpful and gives you something to do. Plus you might meet new friends! But, you don’t have to talk at all either. You can just listen. Anyway - that’s my 2 cents. No matter what, you have us here on TS!

1 Like

I actually met a couple ladies I really like; one is Mary; she just got her 9 months chip. I do like the friday speaker meeting, so YES Cristel, I’ll go… :smile: And it does help to have people who don’t judge.
Thanks hun!:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes