Day 20- Headaches everyday

So I’m on day 20 and I have had a headache pretty much constantly since I stopped drinking. Has anyone else had this issue? Does it go away? It’s so miserable and Tylenol hasn’t helped much. :sob:

I definitely had a few, but not everyday. Drink lots of water. Get some multi vitamins and magnesium pills to help

2 Likes

I had headaches for about a week but they subsided as my sleep improved. Are you sleeping okay?

I just hit day 22 and yes I’ve had headaches almost everyday, but they are getting less frequent and aren’t as bad as they were in the first 2 weeks. I’ve took the advice of drinking a lot of water and taking vitamins and it seems to help. Congratulations on 20 days… keep it up… we got this :muscle:t3:

1 Like

I see you started drinking more water…glad to hear it, hopefully it helps and congrats on your 3 weeks!!!

Sane to original poster…try more water and congrats on almost 3 weeks!! That’s great work!

1 Like

Yes. Around the 20ish days I felt horrible in every single way. Worse than my first couple weeks. And the fogginess didn’t help at all. It gets better. Try to get as much rest as possible and find healthy ways to cope. And remember there is a lot of support here and to communicate. Good luck!