Day 26 - opiate detox

Deleted - peace & solidarity

3 Likes

Hi how your doing , first and foremost good in you 26 days is amazing I aspect your feeling it right now the emotions phiycal and mental withdrawal and insomnia,I totally get it and understand it’s hard beyond belief,but your on that road keep walking it I’m 4 months clean off heroin and benzos 20 year habit it can be done it just takes every thing you got.i found reaching out daily really helpful when we first started my journey getting to know and trust ppl aswell,also there’s 100 of online meetings all over the world happening ATM dip yourself into one see what you think.

1 Like

Hi lilemm-- congratulations on 4 months! That’s awesome. Im actually on day 41 off subs and couldn’t be happier. The subs were only supposed to be for a few weeks to get off heroin and fentanyl, but it turned into 3 years.

I deleted this post this morning because I felt like this is an aa forum and not many relate to hard drugs. The fatigue was debilitating and the mood swings volatile. But I seem to have gotten over the hump – back in the gym and even rode my bike yesterday.

As long as we’re both in early sobriety, have u thought about how scary it must be to be out there right now? We’ll always find a way to get our dope, but with forced quarantines in a lot of places and doctors offices closing up, it’s gonna get serious fast. Think we may have gotten out just in time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This forum is for all addictions including self harm, shopping, sex, gambling, video gaming and the list goes on. I hope you stay around. There’s a lot of us with an addiction to drugs. Even if someone doesn’t have the same DOC, doesn’t mean you can’t relate. Addiction is addiction and we all have a common bond.

Definitely not an AA forum. There’s a lot of people on here that have been successful without meetings. I suggest you read thru some topics using the magnify glass at the top and you’ll find stuff you can relate to. Take what works for you and leave the rest.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum and interacting. There’s even a category for fun which helps when you just wanna get your mind of recovery.

1 Like

This app is for anybysers and it’s not a aa based anything sweet you go with what works for you ,I know!!!being out there right now fuck that shit they can keep it this is your thread so you write exactly how you feel I’ve been on methadone for 16 years fucking joke albar detoxes but my time is now I can feel it keep posting I’m watching out for you and your journey.big respect.xx

1 Like

Hey @FreddieBearsMom there are plenty of drug addicts here, in another recovering heroin addict. Or would be nice to have you to correspond with so please don’t be discouraged from posting. We are all in this together! :+1::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I TOTALLY agree. I’m on day 22 today! Getting easier but still have lack of motivation.

I used to smoke a lot of crack and shoot even more heroin.