Day 3 AGAIN

I’m on day three AGAIN,
I’m proud to a point. I find day 1 is always the hardest, “okay I’ll start again tomorrow” I find myself saying that a lot!! To the point I haven’t been a day sober in two weeks.
I feel like a failure most of the time. I have a hard time communicating with my friends, family and boyfriend.
I ended up getting annoyed with something my boyfriend did this past Friday. It was really bothering me. Instead of keeping it in until I flip out. I waited a little bit of time and talked to him in a normal “mature” way.
For me that’s a big step because when I usually try to not flip out I still do.
I know when I return back to the city it will be more hard VS cottage living.
BUT one day at a time right?

3 Likes

Great job on day 3 its hard. Im On day 2 again. We can be proud. I never want to look back. I feel a lot different this time. Every day sober we win back part of ourselves and of our humanity. I do not want to lose any of it any more we worked too hard to get it. Lets stay sober just for today thats all we can do now!

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about this APP but damn I’m so glad I got it!! I’m not the only one redoing it! I feel better but the craving HOLLLLY they are bad!!
One day at a time. Less selfish everyday!!

Thanks for commenting that actually means ALOT!! :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like