Day 3, And life is amazing,

So it’s day 3, I know it’s nothing big but to me it’s amazing, I feel amazing, Fresh, Positive, Grateful, And i hope to continue doing great, Each day is different, But when i read some people’s stories, I get motivated to keep going, I don’t think some people realize this but some of your stories do save lifes, I’m an example of it, :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Means alot thanks, Will check in daily for sure,:ok_hand::pray:

Hi and welcome. I definitely relate to u about the stories on here are inspirational. They helped me so much at the beginning of my journey. Keep reading and reaching out. Good luck. X

1 Like

Welcome @Marchand1 :wave: I’m really pleased that you are here. I to find this place really helpful, the lovely folk here are all so great :smiley: congrats on day 3 I’m glad you’re feeling good. Stick around, look forward to hearing more from you xx​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Welcome! 3 days is no small task. They are some of the hardest days you’ll face. I get so much help from reading a lot of stories. The people on here are great and very helpful. I couldn’t do it without coming here daily. Keep up the good work.

Hey!! Thank you you so much, Really appreciate the support,Xo

Hey, Thanks for the support, Appreciate it, Tomorrow is day 4, And I’m live like there’s no tomorrow, I’m doing really good, I appreciate the message, Thank you Xo

1 Like

Hey,I thought the tough days are still ahead, I must say i sometimes feel like getting in the car and going for a drink, but then i just gym or walk to the beach or do something else, It really does help, Thanks for the message

1 Like