Day 3 for me

I’m at day 3 from stopping with smoking coke almost every day for 2 years to lose weight. I’m having a hard time right now tbh. But i’m trying to push through.:pleading_face:

6 Likes

FUCK YEA MAN! It gets harder before it gets better I promise you it gets better. You should hit a n.a. meeting. It works if you work it I promise you. Just know whatever the case we are here to love you until you love yourself fam. You just remember dealing with these raw emotions clean are better dealing with it loaded. I used crystal daily for 2 years as well before I started to try and get help and off the streets. There is another way to live it’s possible reach out whenever u need help :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, I never thought of joining a community, but I’m starting to think that support is what I need the most now, so thank you realy

5 Likes

We can’t do this alone build a relationship with the women around here and if u work up to it some n.a. meetings, or zoom meetings they are 24 hrs it’s awesome. There’s some awesome men here too. Just know we love you and only want to see you thrive you just hang around man so proud of you. We don’t have to live like that anymore just hang on :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Can u tell me where I can find such meetings?Its kinda late here now , gonna try to get some sleep, I’m in Europe right now. I’ll read your answer in the morning. THANK YOU AGAIN​:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Go on Google search and type “N.A. meetings in you’re local area” I recommend in person better but if u can’t for whatever reason do the same thing google search " 24/7 N.A. zoom meetings"

4 Likes

What this brother said!

3 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman: and welcome to the community.
Its great you joined us, here you will have so much support, keep reaching out and read around.

1 Like

Thank you all, I’mdoing quite oke today. Had a good morning and I’m about to go have some lunch now, hope everybody is doing ok. Much love :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well done!!!. Day 6 booze free for me. It’s hard but not impossible. You can do it!!

3 Likes

Hey there sis I hope you’re having a blessed day in recovery remember you are loved and not alone :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on the 6 days man such a huge accomplishment fuck yes! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I never thought a community was what I needed for this either, but it is. Keep checking in here regularly and read and enjoy all that you can learn. I wish you the best!

2 Likes

You’re doing great also! Congratz! Keep going :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you I’m doing good today tbh, just had a difficult moment this lunch and cried for a bit but I’m doing ok and didnt went to my old manners im kinda proud of myself🤭

1 Like

It’s all growth man soon there will be more tears of joy than sorrow those are fun lol.

1 Like