Day 4 looking for some email buddys

4 days now feeling okay had some good conversations with this community yesterday so that defiantly helped ,would anyone be interested in being email buddy’s would be good to have a few people to email each day just to keep the positivity up and have some one to chat to about every day things ??

1 Like

Don’t think you’re going to get many takers. Not saying your intentions aren’t honorable, but we do get our share of creeps here. That’s why there’s a private message function on this site. Best way to directly communicate or have small group private discussions.

Good job on day 4. Keep getting better at getting better each and every day.

3 Likes

Fair enough I totally understand

2 Likes

Dang no wonder nobody replys or anything I feel like I’m shunned in this place

Why do you feel shunned? Like anything, the longer you stick around you will develop closer connections

3 Likes

I will I’m in it for the long haul

4 Likes

That’s very true

Welcome Kai, why have emails when you can just post on here openly and have the friendship and wisdom of many? This is an amazing community

1 Like

On the front screen of the app at the bottom there is an inspirational message each day and mine comes through my phone as a push message aswell, write yourself a new thread once you feel ready, tell us a bit of your story

1 Like

Il look forward to your posts, this site has been a lifesaver for me, people on here really understand addiction, great to have you aboard :blush:

1 Like

You are most welcome, i wouldnt be 10 months sober without this community…trust me there are some diamonds on here :blush: