Day 4 not smoking weed

Day 4 without smoking. Really craving it today. Any one else going through this and would anyone want to be sober buddies??

1 Like

Thanks! I’m just trying to keep busy. I’m glad the cravings come and go! And good for you! Almost at the 7 year mark!

1 Like

just hitting 2 months weed and tobacco and its taken loads of attempts to get back here but well done on getting to 4 days bc that shit gets real about now and it made this grown man cry on occasions, especially day 3. It really does get easier although yesterday it crossed my find on more than one occasion. People like us can’t just have one it’s not how we are made. Suck some mints now and again to keep your mouth busy, download some crap app that keeps your fingers and your mind occupied from time to time. Try and avoid some things that you only think are good while stoned for a little while. I’ve had to give up some past times bc they are just shit straight but I started to get a lot more productive as time went by. How many times did you wake up and think oh I’ll do so and so today but I’ll have a joint first to get me in the mood, then couldn’t be arsed to do anything :grin:your doing great though so carry on :+1:

2 Likes

Good for you! I’m sure that feels good. And yea today is a tough day but I’ve been cleaning to keep my hands busy. Did some Christmas shopping. I do need to get some mints. I think I miss the act of smoking more than I miss the high itself. I had to stop playing video games cause i would just smoke a joint and play for hours. But i won’t lie I’m happy I made it this far.
This forum helps for sure! Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

that’s taken me ages to play my xbox again, it’s not so bad when you get new games that you never smoked with.

1 Like