Day 5 of sobriety Onto recovery

So today marks day 5 for me. Yes it’s not that long but it’s a step on the right direction. Went to a rock concert last night. Sevendust. My first concert I believe ever…sober. it was wierd but relaxing. Watched drunk people act a fool and got to see how I acted like that before and it was funny. Glad I didn’t fall to the temptations around me. I feel so good!!!

11 Likes

I’m glad you still got your humour that’s really important in recovery I beleive, yes it is a step definitely in right direction, well done on ya 5 days

Seeing drunk people is always a good reminder of how easy it can be to fall back into bad habits and bullshit. It’s also a good visual to see that you were probably a lot worse than you ever imagined. Inspiration is where it’s at my friend, keep doing whatever you’re doing to better yourself in and for your sobriety. Good job on 5 days :metal:

1 Like

Congrats on being at a social event where people are drinking and still staying sober. Huge win for you!! :raised_hands:t3:

Well done. I’m early days into my journey to . Watching things sober when you usually drunk is a different experience isn’t it.

I watch a lot of football Newcastle Utd are my team and I forget a lot of the game because I’ve been drunk. The times I’ve watched sober like watching the Euro final was so much more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoyed the concert.