Day 5 who’s struggling, who’s smashing it?

Let me know how your coping? Me? Barley but I’m managing….

3 Likes

As long as you go to bed sober is a win, you smashed it. I’ve never regretted NOT drinking yesterday. Stay strong ODAAT.

5 Likes

I’m on day two :slight_smile: we can do this.

But i wished it would stop raining…so i am listening to upbeat music by the petshop boys

3 Likes

Welcome on your sober road and welcome to Talking Sober Aaron! If you can do day one, you can do day two as well. It’s one day at a time for all of us. Just as long as we go the road together we have a good chance of making it. So I’m glad you are here, with all of us. Together we can make it. We can smash it right. I’m on day 865 today and nothing special here. I just listened to what others said and choose my own road from what I learned. And still learning each and every day. Glad to have you with us, and all success in you journey!

5 Likes

15 days sober from booze. Transition to zoloft after 2 years. Weaning off diazapam and sleepers.
Been keeping up exercise. Work is giving me shit for taking extending mental health leave. Looking at leaving anyway. I’m capable of so much more.
All about self belief, determination and maximum effort. Pushing myself everyday.

2 Likes

Love pet shop boys!!

1 Like

I don’t know about smashing it. But I definitely am crushing it

1 Like