Day 6✅ bye bye

Day 6 coming to a close and not a touch of alcohol has passed my lips. I am really excited about waking up in the morning and facing a day hangover free

Stay strong everyone😎

34 Likes

Well done!! It’s A great feeling waking up hangover and regret free!!

3 Likes

Great work! :pray::sunny:

2 Likes

Oooo hangover free sundays are the best!!! :hugs: great job on 6 days, they are the hardest days. I love breakfast in bed on a Sunday. In England we have a radio station called radio 2 and there is a regular segment on a Sunday morning called ‘Steve Wright’s Sunday love songs’ it’s great easy listening music to sit and have breakfast to. I hope you have a really great rested nights sleep and a lovely sober Sunday​:hugs: keep up the great work my friend!!:pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yay, sober Sunday on the cards!
Nice one!

2 Likes

Good on ya! Keep on.

1 Like

Gooooood job congratulations!!!

1 Like

Nice!! I agree, mornings are so much better these days.

2 Likes

I’m in the uk😁

1 Like

I love the positive attitude :blush:

2 Likes

That’s good then, get radio 2 on this morn lol. My name is Sarah and I live in Derbyshire. It’s lovely to meet you and I’m really glad that you found us. How’s your first sober Sunday in a while going? :thinking::pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Sarah, I’m Michelle from Lancashire, Sunday has been fab so far. I’ve sorted my ironing basket, fixed 2 drawers, been for a run, now the :bacon: and :egg: are cooking

Lovely to meet you, this forum has saved my sanity❤️

1 Like

Sound like you are definitely making the most of your Sunday Michelle :blush: I should go do some exercise but I can’t be bothered today lol. I think I’m just going to stay dry, warm and cosy indoors today. I love to cook so it’s s full roast beef dinner on the cards here. :hugs: I’m so glad you are part of the TS family, this place is awesome! Have a grand day and don’t forget if you need us, we are here :+1::pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome, enjoy your Sunday😎

1 Like

Hi :raising_hand_man: Welcome and well done :blush:

2 Likes

Well done! :facepunch:
Almost a week!!

2 Likes