Day 9 Check in!

Hi everybody I hope you all are doing well ! I don’t have much to say today I’m just grateful to be here ! Took the dog for a walk and ate breakfast that’s about it been a pretty slow day . How are y’all today ?

3 Likes

hello! glad to know your day is going okay. it’s a bit hard to word rn. my mom relapsed. i’ll post about it in a bit. it’s also one of the last days of my vacation, i’ll get to swim tomorrow again though.

1 Like

@livid-flames I’m so sorry to hear about your mom but I’m glad you can be there for her at a hard time like this and I hope she gets better and hopefully swimming will take your mind off a bit :weary:

1 Like

i just posted explaining what happened

1 Like

@SoberGuyUSA Thank you so much ! I definitely feel like celebrating with cake lol

Day 9. Slow day here as well. But sober nonetheless.

1 Like

@Aussie_Tiger You got that right ! We got this :pray:t5:

hello! it’s been some time since i’ve heard from you. how have you been? any news?

1 Like

Hi I’ve been missing you guys on here and it’s been pretty rough for me I’ve been having arguments with my mom she basically says I have 3 days to get out of her house it’s really a lot I’ve been wanting to update but I’ve been pretty depressed todays a bit better than this whole week has been . TW I’ve been thinking of relapsing all week but I’ve conquered those thoughts and I’m now on day 16 ! I hope you are doing well thank you so much for checking in on me

1 Like

i am sorry to hear that. that sounds mean of her. did she initiate the arguments? you don’t have to answer this. i hope you have some other place you can live at. honestly i can’t collect my thoughts rn. im probably better off taking my antipsychotic. it might be getting worse for me. i really can’t let go i don’t want to. i am proud of you for reaching day 16! i understand it may be hard right now but please take care of yourself! i believe you will get through.

@livid-flames I can stay at a friends and hopefully in a few weeks I’ll have enough saved for my own place but don’t worry too much about me and I completely understand I hope things get better for you and yes she does and then after she starts arguments she will give me the silent treatment for a couple of days and then go back to normal like nothing happened and then repeat it’s a cycle that happens weekly and I mentally can’t take it anymore especially trying to stay clean. I’m sorry this reply has been so late please update me whenever you can on how your doing I know this was long

1 Like

okay i wish all goes well! it sounds like a good thing that you’re stopping living with her. i’ve been alright i think. but i get these dreams in which someone is using. every time i feel envious smh. i’ve felt useless lately… thinking im better off not existing. it’s fine you can reply as often as you feel like. please update me (us all here) from time to time as well!

1 Like

I hate to hear that your feeling that way and at times I’ve felt that way myself. The best thing about feeling the worst is knowing their is no lower you can feel and you can only move up from there ( emotionally ) I hope that sounds right and just know you mean something to me and everybody here in this community plus your friends and family irl your never worthless we are all worth love and compassion

1 Like

thank you so much! this made me feel a lot better. i am glad to have you around.

1 Like

Anytime ! And making you feel better makes me feel better ! Hopefully I’ll be doing more check ins like before

1 Like