Day 9! Tomorrow is day 10

I felt the urge to drink for sure today, and still do right now. But instead I asked my daughters father if we could take our daughter to do something fun even though it was his day. We had a blast and now my daughter and I are getting ready for bed. Glad I didn’t pick up! And my right side pain is finally gone. How are you all doing today?
Anyone else taking vitamins? I’m taking a b complex, vitamin D, and a daily vitamin. I’ve heard these are the things I may be deficient in.

8 Likes

Fish oil as well to restore healthy fat in the brain that alcohol strips away. Congratulations on staying strong. 10 days is probably the milestone that meant the most to me. It’s hard to get but you’re almost there and you never have to go through this shitty first 10 days again! It gets easier, a lot easier soon :slightly_smiling_face:. Best wishes to you

5 Likes

Good choice, oh and don’t worry about wanting a drink you would be a shit alcoholic if you didn’t. I’ll be 2 years next month if I’m lucky and still want a drink but before that meant I had to have one, now I have a choice. It’s great :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Good mindset to have! Thank you

How is your sleep? I remember after about 10 or 12 days I finally started getting good sleep!

1 Like

Well if I go to bed at a decent time and stay off my phone it’s not bad! Lol. I’ve been taking melatonin at night though to help

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you! Yeah, your biological clock will be messed up for a while even when you start sleeping. But just wait within like five days or so whenever you want to go to sleep you just close your eyes and drift away! You will feel like 1 million bucks in the morning! Keep up the good work! You should be proud of yourself!

2 Likes

Thank you!

How are you feeling today?

I feel great today! I slept well, took my vitamins, got up early and got my son to daycare. At this point I can’t believe I wasted so much time and energy on alcohol and just scared to ever go back to that place. How are you today?

1 Like

I feel better today than I have felt in a long long time!, Not on 90 days. Ready to go to some woodworking with my father and I to regret all the time I wasted but we can only go forward in life we can’t go back! Have a great day keep in touch!

1 Like

Congrats on 90 days! You as well!

1 Like

You got this! Congrats! What is LMNT?