Day 99 nearly the big 100

Today is day 99 and i am really getting the hang of my no drinking lifestyle… I no longer make excuses for not drinking but rather tell the people how positively it changed my life and the people that once branded me as a" party pooper" are out of my life the few friends i have left appreciate me the way i am… To each and every one that helped me this far with motivational messages and advice i just want to say thank you so much… And to each and every one that keeps relapsing you will get through this, you can do it the only loser is the one that stops trying (speaking of personal experience)

33 Likes

Wow. Congratulation! Its true, my first day 1 was 13 months ago. No month went by since that without resets but I wont give up. Yes Im on day 1 again but doing the work and with the power of god I will Recover.

3 Likes

The only secret to do this is get back up dust yourself off and try again… What worked for me everytime i relapsed was trying to stay sober a bit longer than the previous time…

1 Like

And of course pray pray pray

2 Likes

Congratulations. This is a huge achievement.

1 Like

Since very recently I started praying again. I didnt pray 8 years since that and Im glad I do now. I went from Waking up and Thinking about how to get the most high to a prayer every morning.

1 Like

I also only started praying when i stopped my drinking and it really helped me to get through the tough days… If you struggle pray, if you worry pray even if you crave a drink pray

1 Like

Congrats Lorrie, 99 days is huge! 100 days is insight and within reach!! For me, 100 was a bigger milestone than 90 days, because it’s triple digits, and that seemed a lot cooler! :grin:

We should be proud of what we’re doing because so few people chose to live the sober lifestyle! Treat yourself Lorrie, you’ve earned it!

5 Likes

Thats great advice and I already do that…You made it 100 days I cant imagine how proud you have to feel, but by mine and gods will Ill know in 99 days.

1 Like

Congratulations x

1 Like

Way to go! 100 days is a big deal!

1 Like

Way to go girl! So very happy for you!

1 Like

You should be on 100 now. well done! Congratulations.

1 Like

I am praying for you and will follow your progress you can do this

1 Like

Ok 100 days officially whoop whoop hehe

5 Likes

Well done keep us updated on your journey wish you well

1 Like

Super bravo for 99…keep moving

1 Like

Thank you that means a lot to me :slight_smile:

1 Like