Day fucking 3/4

It’s a pretty funny YouTube channel. I didn’t link it because Google personalises all those links and tracks who posts them.

Update: so I wasnt going to this particular site for teo weeks, and never heard from the guy. Great! It’s over with! Got sent back on monday, and he immediately started texting me again, asking for “pics”. I sent him a picture of a turtle just to be feisty and he sent back, “do you have any :sweat_drops: pics”. Uhhhhh, dude? Yesterday he asked me several more times so I finally said, are you asking for a dirty pic, cuz if so I don’t think a sweet guy like you has to go that route. He said, “pictures of the site.” What a douche. Like I’m that stupid. Have to go down there today again. Hope he doesn’t act like a prick cuz I called him out super bluntly. If he does, I’ll just go to my boss and show her the texts and ask to not be sent there anymore. Dang. What a dumbass. I can’t believe he started in again as soon as I got back.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry this keeps happening. If he continues, I’d definitely reach out to your boss.

1 Like

I agree. Eff that guy!!

1 Like

How rude. He sounds like a cheating pig. Don’t be sorry, relapses happen, jump back on that horse. Be proud of not caving into that creep.

Creeeeeep. Go girl, stay strong, and stand up to pigs.

I would bring this to the attention of your supervisor. Your employer has a responsibility to ensure that you are not subjected to unwanted advances, by other employees in your organization, or by the employees of those with whom your organization conducts business.

Also, it is documented, in case this douche-nozzle of a man-boy decides to retaliate for your refusing to indulge his requests. He’s a foreman on a job site, and reflects poorly on his employer. I am sure his employer would not appreciate or condone his conduct.

4 Likes

Next time you see him, look for a wedding ring. If he’s married, rat his ass out! I mean you should rat him out anyways, but ESPECIALLY if he’s married

Please let me send him a picture of my ass

4 Likes

Maybe we should all have his number :joy: this could be fun sweet revenge lol

2 Likes

Agree with yoda you’ve dealt with it long enough let them handle it. What a weirdo! He doesn’t deserve your time or energy I would just block him.

Umm I don’t think anyone here wants to see my ass

1 Like

No. Buttnugget

Edit: maybe lol

1 Like

Things going ok, he texted me as soon as I got here about “work related” stuff that he really has zero part of since he is pouring concrete and I’m over monitoring the pile driver. To prove this, I asked him a question specific about the pile driving protocol (what I am doing) and he didn’t know what I was talking about, of course. So I said “no worries, I’ll text your boss.” Lol! I do not understand this man. Does he even know what he is doing? He has to be some kind of stupid.

1 Like

Send him a picture of your feet.

3 Likes

I humbly suggest you send him an article on harrasment in the workplace perhaps? … followed, of course, by " Have a nice day"!

1 Like

That’s straight savage. I love it