Day one after breaking point

This is the end of day one after a serious breaking point.

I’ve have tried and failed for the last couple of years to get a handle on my drinking habits to no avail. I realise now, I can’t do this on my own and as much as it takes me or if my commodity dive, I need to ask other people for help.

I need to change before I lose what really matters to me and I’m hoping I can find some support here to help get me through.

8 Likes

Welcome, we have all been there and have all had the same feeling. This was a good big step for you. They’re is alot of good sources and information here for you, just keep reading, and don’t be afraid to get you’re story out a lil bit. It can help you heal,alot of good ppl here in this community,will all help you the best we can

So glad to see somebody taking that first step, it took me a very long time to admit I needed help. If sobriety is what you want, you can definitely have it. Welcome and I hope your journey is amazing.

1 Like

Welcome! There is so much support here and lots of resources for outside support as well. We have so many options nowadays. Read up on here and you’ll be heavily armed for success. Glad you’re here!!

1 Like

Hi there and welcome, glad you found us!
Be around often, it helps to be here much!

Keep reading
Keeep us posted
Keep comming

The amazing feeling of sobriety is such a good thing

Sobriety has helped me and my life in so many ways

Not to mention the streigth it gave me

When ever i come across someone using any sort of substance and im offered, the feeling of pride i get from saying no ALWAYS feels so much better then me picking it up.

when i have a craving its a bit different. but i keep saying no to myself. and when that craving passes, i feel stronger and proud.

:slight_smile:

Welcome! I suggest spending time on here reading, reading and reading some more. There’s tons of great advice from some pretty amazing people.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your kind and supportive words. I know I have a long road ahead of me but with the right help I can get there.