Day one another meeting

Day one, feels like it’s going by so slowly . About to head to another meeting even though I’m going to be a little late … lord give me the strength to keep on going today without a drink

9 Likes

You got this! I’m proud of you!

1 Like

Thanks means alot , really trying to push forward rn

How’s it going? How was meeting?

It’s going, the meeting went good greatfully… I feel a little better gt my 24 chip today so that’s a blessing. How’s it going for you?

2 Likes

You still up? How’s it been in the end?

1 Like

Yeah I’m still up unfortunately. Feels good that the day is over but I wish I could just fall asleep an get up n go to another meeting to be honest. What about you?

I’m just getting up starting the day.
I think it’s great that you are embracing meetings.
Just remember that you have the rest of your life to get better. Just relax and take each moment as it comes. Enjoy each moment.
Are you lucky enough to live somewhere where there are a lot of meetings?

1 Like

Yeah I have a meeting guide app on my phone an it allows me to see every meeting in my area from like 7am untill 1am everyday. I found it when I downloaded this app . And thanks I’ll try to remember to enjoy each moment . Thanks for your advice an hope you have a good day.

1 Like

My closest town has two meetings a week.
I have to drive 45 minutes to et to anything resembling what you have. Bit of a pain but whatever it takes eh?
Have a good night

I’m sorry wish you had more available meetings near you that you could attend. But yeah your right whatever it takes. An thnks again . You got this

Well I’ve used the principles of AA and other recovery programs and this forum and am currently sober for 495 days.
The meetings help us to stay focused on our sobriety and allow us to see that we are not alone.
But, the strength comes from deep within us.
I’ve only just started going regularly to be honest and that’s only because my brother in law wants me to take him.

1 Like

Been sick, but grateful to be sleeping again and hitting two meetings today. Hang tight, pal. Glad you got your 24 hour chip. Keep coming back!

1 Like

Thanks y’all and that’s good. Keep up the good work

1 Like

How ya holding up today??

Ughhh I feel like crap today . Thinking about a meeting but my head is pounding. What about you?

1 Like