Day one going sober

This is my first attempt at sobriety. I know it will be hard at times but I’m already feeling good about making the choice to go AF.

I’ve joined a few groups, got a couple of apps, and read so many inspiring and motivational stories from people going sober and the community is very supportive.

Glad to be starting my journey.

15 Likes

Welcome on board!! The best decision ull ever make is go AF.! Stay strong!!:muscle::love_letter:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Welcome friend! We are all in this together! We can do it!

1 Like

Im on day 6 of my current sobriety but at one point I had six months - you will be amazed at how good you feel. Never forget that - at least that’s what I tell myself. We injest poison and then wonder why we are so tired all the time! You got this.

2 Likes

Good Morning and Welcome! I’m on day 25 and every time I type those words I am filled with gratitude to this group, TONS of support and encouragement so reach out and stay engaged! ODAAT :heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! This app helped me so much during my first sober year, alongside a support network that was slowly building.

Be nice to yourself x

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Making it through day 3 at the moment and so far the journey has been up and down but feeling good. This app and an online group have been really helpful, supportive and motivating. Keeping on pushing through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to this great forum Lloyd.
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart: