Decisions... for me... you shouldnt have

So im 232 days clean today due to surrender of my will and life to my higher power. My first child Brielle Rae was born 3 weeks ago. They are in birmingham. I am in a sober living in pensacola. I got a job in birmingham i can start the 30th. But this other place called me back and is offering more money. They guy at the first place really helped me out getting me on the phone doing inerveiws and paperwork ect. But money is money i told this guy i would be there and its tuff to have to turn my word. Any experience would be nice…

1 Like

Congrats on your time. Bigger congrats on you acceptance! You know the drill man, you’re Higher Power gave you these opportunities for a reason. What’s best for your family?? Take your self out of it and which job is best is for you being a new father to your family.
Pray on it. God will let you know. And if it’s the job where you have to go back on you your word then talk to this person. They will understand that you have to do what’s best for your family

2 Likes

Congrats on 2 job possibilities, the new baby and being sober.
Im not a religious person so im not going to say god will lead you to the right path, but how much dofference is the pay? Is there more of a possibility to move up and make more at one place over the other?
You gotta look to the future, but yeah like the others have said, you need to lool out for you and your family, and I’m sure everybody will understand no matter what you decide.