Dehydration help

I have had a relapse and have been drinking for for 5 days I’m overly dehydrated and cloudy headed. Is there any advice that you can give to help me hydrate and feel better through this detox. I have trued many ways but this one is extremely hard. Should I got to the hospital? Thanks for any advice.

1 Like

What you must pass, you can’t put at someone’s door, go to an hospital because I almost died 2 times because hangovers

2 Likes

You should definitely get medical attention. Detox can be very harmful. Drink plenty of water between now and when you get to the hospital.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to go for medical care immediatly! It can be dangerous. And I spreak from own experience. Go…!!

2 Likes

Thank you all. I am going to to the hospital in the next hour. How do I tell them at the hospital?

1 Like

What youve written, admitting and being honest will help you on your road of sobriety

1 Like

Ok I will let them know. Thank you everyone for helping and responding. :heart:

2 Likes

Yup, just tell them the truth. You’ll likely get an IV and some meds. They put me on something to detox, but I can’t remember what it was. Good luck and hope you’re feeling great soon!

1 Like