Delta 8 THC

I cannot believe that there are no forums associated here with Delta 8. It’s equal to marijuana which contains the Delta 9 strain. I can, and have gone to the local vape shop and have bought 150 mg gunmmies for only $10. I get high after consuming 3/4 of the bag. This is bad and hopefully they’ll hopefully make it illegal to sell soon because my will power is low in not getting it.

Alcohol is legal, and plenty of us have gotten sober. What are you doing to try to maintain sobriety?

17 Likes

Great response.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it all over the place and always wondered what it was all about. I just always assumed that gas station weed was horrible in all aspects, now I know.

Weed is legal in my state anyway so :man_shrugging:t2:. I already know that’s something I don’t need to be fuckin with

5 Likes

I’m not an expert but I think it’s more likely the opposite will happen and they will make it legal.

Like the others have said, come up with a plan. Avoid that place at all costs, take an alternate route home or wherever you are going and avoid it. It’s just not worth it, i promise you.

2 Likes

It’s more empowering when I make my own choices instead of being told “no” by someone else as if I was a child. Sobriety must come from within because if someone really wants something, they will find a way to get it. Legal or not. Just like a kid will find a way to sneak sweets out if the cupboard when theyre not supposed to.

I wish you the best and hope you’re able to find this strength inside of you.

4 Likes

A bit one sided don’t you think?

1 Like

You may find this interesting…

Selfishness, self-centeredness! That, we think, is the root of our troubles. Driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity, we step on the toes of our fellows and they retaliate. Sometimes they hurt us, seemingly without provocation, but we invariably find that at some time in the past we have made decisions based on self which later placed us in a position to be hurt. So our troubles, we think, are basically of our own making.

5 Likes

Even if they make it illegal if you want it bad enough you will find a way to get it. That is the nature of addiction. Focus on cutting that bad shit out of your life whether its legal or not.

3 Likes