Derailment Void

@Forged

That obvi wasn’t the Dr. D-Rock was referring to LOL

Clearly I meant Dr. Dre. Good looks.

I think pot is more effective than pills, all day everyday. But I also don’t want to minimize it’s potential harm as well. Pot fucked me up for a long ass time. But then again so did every drug bc I’m a drug addict. Like all the drugs.

3 Likes

I wish there was pictures of my stoner days, but if I didn’t smoke I wouldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep, like I needed it to function

I haven’t smoked the devil’s lettuce in a long time

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Sober Leg Selfies:

Were both of those subtitled? The twins cant read yet, they would lose interest I think.

Alright, well I think my boys have some movies to watch this next weekend then!

2 Likes

I remember that! I’m excited to have the boys watch it!

1 Like

You smoked vegetables?!

5 Likes

Your boys and me too! I love animated movies. I’m basically a child.

2 Likes

Me too! I like watching them with my boys.

1 Like

My husband will only watch kids’ movies or nature shows bc he gets upset with anything else. AND he likes closed captioning bc he can’t hear shit.

3 Likes

That’s funny. He sounds so cantankerous and grouchy from that description. I’ll bet he rolls his window down and shakes his fist at people in traffic. :rofl:

No, but he does cuss them out. I do MOST of the drinking…for that reason.

OMG. That was supposed to say that I do most of the DRIVING.:rofl:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from My tenth day of sobriety:

@DungeonMaster

Cheesecake

Although my previous assertion that it may be a vegetable still stands.

1 Like

That’s great that you are among the people who dont recognize that cakes are not made with Graham cracker crusts.

Continuing the discussion from My tenth day of sobriety:

So many places don’t use a graham cracker crust! It is by far the inferior recipe, helping make cheesecake the most ambiguous dessert out there.

Yet still there is only one truth: Cheesecake = cake.

1 Like

Keep coming back. We all recover at our own pace. Eventually you will come to see cheesecake for what it really is.

2 Likes

I’m in the mood for sugar. I’m all out of mini Graham cracker crusts. Only cheesecake mix and cheeries!

2 Likes

I accept that there will be no reason here.

2 Likes