Detoxifying from meth

I have so much to say about how recovery has changed my life it has changed my life for the good and bad well it is New Year is January 2023 and I’m looking forward to sobriety I just called a friend who has lots of clean time she’s going to sponsor me have to say the set aside for 2 weeks I have to go to meetings and she also suggested that I so follow me as I take another Journey down this road I understand how it’s going to be physically mentally and bother me hard to be for the next maybe like 3 to 5 days but I do believe I can make it through it I’ve done it before so I’m excited about this video she asked me what are you willing to do to stay sober I said I’m willing to do anyway first thing I need to learn how to do is take some direction from another one that’s probably

5 Likes

Welcome to Talking Sober and welcome to you your clean life Stef! Glad you’re here. Seems like you have a good plan. Stick with it. I hope this place can be a source of support to you as well. Lots of good folks here supporting each other. Wishing you all success lady.

2 Likes