Did it again really need to stop this

Time to focus and deal with my emotions ending up walking out of work yesterday then drinking and sniffing coke really need to sort my head out now

You’re here so that’s a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

I know yeah feel ashamed of myself though :see_no_evil:thank you

C’mon you can do it. You know that. There are ups and downs and we all fall into this over and over again. But what is giving us power is just being stick with our recovery process…

Thank you lad that means a lot

It took me a couple absolutely brutal relapses before I became desperate enough to try anything. During an 20 month stretch I was in 3 rehabs. Homeless twice. Fired from two jobs. 1 crack od. 1 coke od. 1 heroin od. Blew through $100,000+. Lost my girlfriend. Was kicked out of my parents house. Developed asthma. And basically wanted to die every day. I hope you don’t need that much pain to change, but we all need every drink and drug we take before we get to that point.

No way lad bad news that am glad you’ve pick yourself up now tho Bro that’s what I need to do cause I was sober once for 155 days but split up with my ex partner then went back to my old ways when I should of learn how to deal with emotion