Did NOT DRINK!

Thanks Bro. 24 days sober and feeling great. No looking back. :v:t5::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I don’t know about you all but this is my first Thanksgiving waking up without some sort of a hangover

4 Likes

You and me both!! Heartburn x 100 and usually the headache from hell that lasted ALL DAY!!! This morning I feel great, grateful and Reborn!! Peace to you and yours brother. Thanks for checking in!:v:t5:

4 Likes

You can be very proud! Everyone here knows how hard those moments can be.

3 Likes

You did not drink & you will not drink! Yay you! Enjoy your day & happy Thanksgiving Joseph.

2 Likes

To you as well. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I am much more grateful than proud. This has been a great visit and I proved a great deal to myself!

3 Likes

Great :+1:t5::smiley: You are doing GREAT

1 Like

Thank you brother! On my way back to Texas. This week passed by so quickly. Had a great time with my family and actually because I did not drink one drop of alcohol everyone drank a whole lot less and there were zero attitudes or craziness! Many blessings in my life! I wish you the best also. Peace to ya!:v:t5::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

You rock, dude!! Love the mental toughness! Keep it up!!

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: I can feel your internal pride !!! SO happy for you !

1 Like

So very happy to hear about your sober Thanksgiving. Congrats to you!

1 Like

Thank you. I did not do this alone and have so many of you and your great encouragement to thank!! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you. So much less painful and enjoyable!

2 Likes

Those first holidays and special events without doc leads to such a wonderful feeling. Good on you!

1 Like

Dont take the bait & resist the enemies lies & temptation…and I suggest staying away from those kind of environments until you have a few years under your belt…happy sober holidays

1 Like