Didn't think I'd make it this far

Hi there friends!!! I’m so excited that I have to share this!!! It has been officially 1 month and 4 days for me sober!!! Super proud!!! It wasn’t easy needless to say but I just have to share cause this is awesome!! My attitude towards alot of things has changed for the better. I feel better about myself and I’ve set up a few goals in place to help keep me aligned. I just wanna say thankyou to everyone here and thankyou to the creator(s) of this platform that have allowed me to grow and have helped me maintain focus!! To anyone who is having a hard time I highly encourage you to stay on here and just keep going. Once again, thankyou all you lovely people out there for helping me and never giving up on me!!! Sober wishes and lots of love!!! :heart::heart::grin::grin:

25 Likes

Bravo on over one month, @StephSteph!! :partying_face: :ice_cream: It’s always so great hearing about growth and triumphs.

Curious, what are some of the goals you got going (if you care to share, of course)?

2 Likes

Wow, that is great to hear!! Congrats on moving forward in your recovery!! Keep up the great work!!

2 Likes

d42f1e536d53b6ed579e2982f8d8caba

1 Like

Well one of my life long goals was to always own a horse. So now with the money I would spend on weed it’s going into a separate account for a horse. I call it my “pony funds” I’ve always loved animals and horses are my favorite! I’m super excited to see the money grow and know that one day (hopefully soon) I will have my very own horse! Honestly that’s what’s really been helping me stay sober. Horses are expensive as is weed. I cant have both and I know this. I would rather have something (horse) to show for my money vs it literally go up in smoke. I will be sure to tell everyone when I do get my horse and will be taking loooooots of pictures for all to see. Its gonna take some time but that’s okay. Its definetly worth the wait! :grin:

5 Likes

You will get there. I didn’t think I would either but I did. You can do it!!

Thankyou friend!! Much love!!:heart:

Thankyou friend!! Same to you!! Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Reading things like this makes me happy!
Congratulations, I am proud of you!!:muscle:t3:

1 Like

Thankyou friend!! I couldn’t have done it without the great people here like yourself! I love reading everyone’s encouraging words! It makes me wanna keep going! :grin:

Congratulations on over a month of sobriety!! I love your goal of getting a horse :horse:!! It’s fantastic to have something to work towards instead of just focusing on what you’re running from. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Good for you!:muscle::muscle::+1:

2 Likes

@StephSteph congratulations! There is NOTHING like being sober. Keep up the good work!

1 Like