Disney appreciation thread

How awsome is Disney???

I like Disney just as much as my daughters- they aspire to be Disney princesses

I’ve been to Disneyland Paris. Going to Disneyworld in a few years

Seen the new Lion King recently which was awsome

12 Likes

My absolute favourite movie is the incredibles. The first one. I was a Movie Freak so Ive seen some stuff and that film is just the best haha. And nemo too. Im still surprised everytime I see it how the Incredibles makes me feel. Every scene has this special vibe to it Idk. And the scene in which mr. Incredible looks up at his wall of trophies makes me want to stay sober. I want to have success too, make something Incredible (!!) In my life and that just works by staying sober

1 Like

Me and Sophia hype the fuck out of it. Like you Darren we have done Euro Disney and plan to do Florida in 2021. From Fantasia to Moana and Avengers to Star Wars. In this house. We do Disney :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

We are big Disney fans and not just because of our 5 year old grandson. It does help that we live an hour and a half from DisneyWorld and are Florida annual passholders. :grinning: We go a lot, it is great exercise and in the winter it is less crowded and the weather is great. Love the movies too and can’t wait to watch the new Toy Story and Lion King when our grandson visits at the end of the month …and even better, we will do a Disney day at MK with him! He LOVES all things Toy Story.

2 Likes

Room for a big one and a small one in 2021? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We often meet up with friends when they are visiting Disney…we know a few tips and tricks to make trips a little easier. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m a huge Disney fan. We try to go to Disneyland once a year (less now with baby in tow).

I wanted to go to Disney Paris when we went, but we didn’t have the time.

3 Likes

I saw the new Lion King on my birthday!

4 Likes

Never seen the new Disney movies that are coming out with live actors… some people said they didn’t care for Aladdin or Lion King but others adored it. I like the Disney classics best. Lady & the Tramp, Down Under and 101 Dalmatians for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My wife and I had an annual pass for a couple of years and we live 2 states away! What are the chances we’ve been to the park at the same time?

2 Likes

Me and the prinnys :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Cute photo :heart_eyes:

Is that at Disney Paris?

Yes it is! Only ever been to Paris!

2 Likes

Nice! The castle looks pretty!! I haven’t been to the Paris one.

Enjoy this shot of Cinderella’s castle at DisneyWorld at Christmas, they put twinkle lights all over!

It’s Christmas when I went- I will upload my video of the parade to YouTube when I get back from camping and share :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome! I love a Disney parade!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if we did. We somehow manage to go 6 times last year :laughing::laughing:. I consider disney trip a healthy (but expensive) addiction lol

2 Likes

Are they dressed as Elsa and… Aurora?

The new Lion King was incredible!

1 Like